Re: UV Article

From: Tox Gunn (tox@remarque.org)
Date: 12/10/01-09:37:22 PM Z

In-line interrupters are also available from place like
Home Depot. They run for about $8, and are simply a foot
of extension cord with a small box that watches for
current flow to ground.

I'd hoped I could get by without grounding. Sounds like
that isn't likely to work.

The apartment I live in only has grounded power in one room.
It is of course at the wrong end of the apartment..;)

I see a large orange extension cord and one of the inline
GFCI bits in my future..;)

Tox