Re: Traveling to France

From: Anthony JAHN (Anthony.Jahn@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 12/05/01-06:23:10 PM Z

Hi,
If you are in Paris, two photo shows not to miss:
Nan Goldin at the Centre Pompidou
and William Eggleston at the Fondation Cartier (sublime dye-transfer
prints).

As for transport (and for the two museums above), internet is a good bet.
They will have sections in english.
The SNCF (railroad company) is also at www.sncf.com (or .fr? I forget). You
won't really have any other choice than the TGV Paris-Grenoble, but who
would want to travel any other way? Try to reserve in advance, as friday and
sunday evenings are normally *very* busy.
The fresson atelier is not far from Paris, maybe you could contact them and
ask to visit? they are at fresson@atelier-fresson.com or
www.atelier-fresson.com.

If things get out of hand, I'd be happy to meet (and help) a fellow lister.
My telephone in Paris: (0033)661984518.
Bon voyage
Anthony