Canon S800???

Ok, from continued research, I *think* I have settled on the Canon S800.  I
currently have the printer that is, I guess, "one step down" from this, the
Canon S250 (450 maybe?  Can't remember exact number).

The S800 has 6 separate ink cartridges and the ink is "guaranteed" to be
good for 25 years.  Plus, I can get it well below $300 on eBay. . .

Opinions?  Does anyone else use this printer?  My questions on this printer
are:

Does it take "alternative" papers well?
Does it take odd sizes well?  A lot of printers don't go as small as I'd
like.

I think that's it, question-wise.

Thanks,

Patty