Re: Web site response

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/18/00-08:16:49 PM Z

Nick,

I don't know if this helps you but I never sell loose prints as I
insist on being in control of how my images look. For all I know
they could go out and buy an 8 x 10 cheap frame for an 8 x 10 print and
stick it in there with no mat. If there is a chance that that is what the
are going to do, I'd rather not sell it. Of course they could
always take it out of a mat that I supplied, but I can't stop that.

Louis Nadeau, who is an expert on these things, said that you should
sign on the edge of the print in pencil. I do this, and sign the
mat as well even though it is disdained by the print makers to do so.

My feeling is, if its your print, you do what you want.

Bob Schramm