RE: Exhibitions???

There's a pinhole exhibit in Boston...

Naomi Rubin: "Through the Lens, Photocopier, & Pinhole"
Eclipse Gallery
167 Newbury St.(2nd floor)
Boston, MA, USA
DATES: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 - Saturday, November 25, 2000
OPENING: Friday, November 03, 2000 at 07:00 PM
Hours: Tues.-Sat., 9-6
Telephone: (617)247-6730

Naomi Rubin has her second solo show of black & white work at the Eclipse Gallery. It includes 35mm, photograms, xerography, and plenty of pinhole.

Other pinhole photo exhibits are listed at:

	http://www.pinhole.com/diary/events/

and are also emailed each week via the "Pinhole News" (free subscription at same URL).

Gregg