Re: Photo Chemicals (was: Re: WAY OFF TOPIC/..USAcentric..)

>>Steve, I'm surprised that you, a very knowledgeable photographer, would

>>introduce a subject that seems to indicate a dangerous condition. These

>>materials have existed for years, their pros and cons are well
documented,
>>and I certainly wouldn't have thought you capable of using scare
tactics.
>>Besides, make sure your terms are correct before airing them in public.
Shame!

Thanks Sil ..... People loose sight of the fact that chemicals pose
dangers and must be respected. Especially if the info is posted on a
mailing list. Never loose sight of the fact that you can die in certain
situations and some materials make the road to death shorter. Always make
sure of your information and always make sure that you are prepared for
the eventual problem.

Bob