Re: Off Topic - Zia/Political Correctness,was Re: specks and ziatype DYE TRANSFER INFO ADDED

>>2) That the USA is not the world, and that this is an International
list

True, but I refuse to learn everything there is to learn about every
culture on the planet, just so I do not offend someone off in some far
off land. As for the "Zia" controversy, I think it is too bad that a mere
handful of people seem bent upon trying to wrap a PC wrapper around an
innocuous term. A term that I would suggest was chosen not because it
offends, but because it seems to make sense.

This PC problem is getting out of hand. We can't be free to express
something without people getting upset. Besides, I joined this list to
obtain Dye Transfer information, not to listen to some silly argument
about some term.

I have been in contact with the fine folks at Illford. I am contemplating
having a Matrix Film batch run. If anyone is interested in learning what
I find out, I will post the info. So far, they can cost on their pilot
coater, but finding time to run materials for me is a problem because of
their schedule.

Bob