Re: darkroom negs./ digital negs.

>I just spent many hours in the darkroom vs Dan's 3 minutes at his computer. I
>used Bergger film for the first time and was very impressed with it.  The
>positives are beautiful and I will make the negs. from them on Thursday.  For
>me the difference is preference, I prefer to be in the darkroom.  I still
>want to know how to do the negs by computer, but do not really see it in my
>future to close up the darkroom!  I totally enjoyed myself. I can not say the
>same for a day at the computer.  Even when I was first learning how to use
>the darkroom, I would leave exhausted but happy.  To me sitting at the
>computer all day is more mechanical and not as much fun as getting wet.
>However, I know a lot of you differ with this opinion but if you like being
>in the darkroom and you have not tried the film yet (they are not paying me
>for this!),  I recommend it.
>Jill

jill,
i feel very much thesame way. i have also been using the begger film and
think it great. i have been working 20x24 and love the thickness of the
base, much easier to handle than the old agfa material. started using the
xtol developer and haven't tried hc110  or anything else yet. good material.
tillman crane