Re: BIG

I guess the best size for a reasonably accurate depiction of reality would be
whatever yields 1:1, not that I think of photography as being an imitation of
reality. And certainly scale does affect the perception/impact of a photograph.
I am amazed when confronted by a 4'x5' or so photo, how'd s/he do that?, but it
is something of a confrontation rather than an intimate interaction.

Also, it's Kandinsky (not Kandanski); and I forgot to mention some small Paul
Klee's that I found exquisite. Don Bryant emailed me to say that it's Clyde
Butcher, not Claude Bucher. Smoking on all barrels today. :)

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.