Re: Large format panchromatic sheet film

From: Lukas Werth (lukas.werth@rz.hu-berlin.de)
Date: 11/30/00-01:20:22 PM Z

At 17:21 29.11.00 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear friends,
>
>For a while I have been trying to locate sources for large format
>panchromatic sheet film (at least 16 x 20" and above). So far I have not
>had any succees, but thought I'd post my question to the listmembers.
>
>Any help is appreciated
>
>Mats Broberg
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>ARS IMPRIMIS
>Hauptvägen 102
>SE-123 58 Farsta — SWEDEN
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Phone & fax: +46 8 604 59 81
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mats,

there is a German supplier who cuts and sells film material mainly from
eastern Europe, Banse & Grohmann in Wernigerode.

They told me on the phone they cut any amount of film (!) - well,
presumably at least one conventional box of 25 sheets - to nay size wanted.

I am currently using this film (in 8x10); it behaves very similarly to the
Bergger material (I was told both is actually produced by Forte in
Hungary). Decent, and cheap.

The address:

Ilsenburger Str. 40
38855 Wernigerode