Re: Photo History and (much-needed) Quaalude distribution program

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 11/03/00-10:18:50 PM Z

>>What IS it with the egos on this list anyway?

Its an ego thing. It is also the immediacy of e-mail. Imagine if everyone
had to respond by US mail? It will always happen, and we will all
complain about it for the foreseeable future. It would be nice to have a
chat room to go to fight these battles to the death.

BTW: It happens with Motorcycle lists, Artists lists, Crafts lists,
Writer lists, and even on a list I am a member of that discusses
Industrial Safety.... Everyone has an opinion and no one wants to let any
comments go un-replied to. Visit any art gallery and you see the same
thing. Just be so bold as to mention that you do not like a featured
artist's work or you do not understand it, and you become a pariah, bigot
or fool. I was chastised for expressing my opinion by a list member and
that is sad. I was as restrained as possible.

Bob