Keith_Krebs@Excite.com is ThorBols@hotmail.com

From: Editor - P.O.V. Image Service (editor@p-o-v-image.com)
Date: 05/26/00-01:29:36 PM Z

It looks like Keith_Krebs@Excite.com

is actually, ThorBols@hotmail.com

The capitalization of words and punctuation are exactly alike..

And, line breaks appear at exactly the same point in the files...

I've got some old friends in the Computer Security biz actively looking
for better evidence...

When his original IP address is found, and it will be thanks for the
extensive trail of posts Thor, at the very least, his ISP will be
informed of his identity theft, and that my friends IS illegal...

For those who wish to compare...

Two of Thor's posts follow..

In the first, as Thor, he was responding to Judy...

Then, as Keith_krebs@Excite.com he wrote:

Keith Krebs wrote:

> I finally won a flame war!
>
> Yep, I get called clueless and a bozo, (I guess just because I sent a
> fake
> virus to the list and then threatened the listowner with legal action)
>
> BUT I LET HIM HAVE IT!
>
> Accusing him of anti-Semitism and calling him an UberFuhrer was a good
>
> touch, but the REAL ZINGER is when I called his mother a WHORE.
>
> Did you notice: he was left speechless!

Talk about posters leaving a smoking gun behind...

As I said long ago, I was formerly a computer security consultant and
EDP auditor... This one was almost too easy to solve...

Keith

--
{       The views expressed in the preceding are those of the        }
{       author, alone, and  are neither the responsibility of,        }