Re: Inkjet paper

Kerik717@aol.com
Date: 05/26/00-10:08:45 AM Z

John,

> Also, I have heard rumors of difficulty in
> enlarging hand coated prints digitally,
> due to the paper texture being enlarged. Anyone
> have experience or solutions to this?

Yes, it's been my experience that the scanner definitely picks up the texture of the paper and makes the scanned prints look very grainy. I've seen this on a few platinum printers websites. The solution is to scan the negatives, then give them the color and tonality of your platinum prints in Photoshop. This will take some calibration with the outfit that will be making the prints.

Kerik Kouklis
www.Kerik.com