Re: Wine in Utah, way off topic

Believe it or not, some vendors e-commerce vendors are becoming very
sensitive to the rules and regulations of local areas and are respecting the
wishes of the states.  Utah's own Senator Hatch is partly responsible for
this, or so I hear.

Shipping wine isn't all that practical, Pam.  If there is even a slight
danger of the wine getting hot or cold (sitting over a weekend in a
warehouse, for instance), it has to be shipped overnight.  For me, this has
added $45 per case.

My point, though, is that Utah, being "dry" is not that much different than
Iowa, for instance, when it comes to wine, or for that matter MOST of the
US, Canada, or come to think of it, Scandanavia, Eastern Europe....

Sorry.  I'll shut up.