Re: two questions on 4x5 film and holders

From: Robert Lyman (railroad@northweb.com)
Date: 06/02/00-01:41:49 PM Z

Hi Christina

I prefer Tri-x, but it is definitely a matter of opinion. John Sexton uses
T-max 100 and loves it, so who are we to argue?
I would suggest you try running a thin plastic blade of some sort under the
sliders before you get them wet. Be careful though.
Good luck.

Bob Lyman ( railroad@northweb.com )
http://www.geocities.com/Soho/Workshop/7610/
http://www.artists-in-residence.com/users/radiance/