Re: PH testing - Infinite Loop???

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 06/03/00-09:06:52 AM Z

In a message dated 6/3/00 10:17:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, naim@addtoad.com
writes:

> This is an autoresponder. I'll never see your message.

I worry that we might get lots and lots of same message. The person set an
auto response, so any message that goes to him will generate the same message.

Gord is out of town this weekend. Does anyone know how to contact the sysop
or postmaster for the person? I will try to send a message to
postmaster@addtoad.com and sysop@addtoad.com. If you know how to handle this,
your help will be appreciated.

Dave Soemarko