Re: Know a good source for 1/8 " glass?

Ummm, So what size of slide are ya makin'??
 About 8 years ago, I bought 20+ boxes of 2"square glass slides from a
thrift store. I didn't know what to do with 'em, but I thought they
were interesting. Since the day I bought them they have sat in my
darkroom. There are 50 peices of glass in a box, and I think they are
closer to 1/16th. of a inch rather than 1/8th. Do ya want 'em??
garimo