Cold Bath Developer - PT/PD

I have run across a formula for PT/PD Cold Bath Developer which is as
follows:

        175 gm Pot Oxalate, 75 gm Pot mono Phosphate and 1 qt. H2O

The implication here is that Pot Oxalate can also be a dry powder (it was
probably first a dry powder).  However, I only know Pot Oxalate as a
solution prepared from Pot Carbonate and Oxalic Acid.

The question is, how would one go about modifying the above formula to
prepare a qt. of Cold Bath Developer if you were to start with a quart of
Pot Oxalate in solution form, or could you???

Seems like one would just add the Phosphate - but as we all know it's
usually not that simple.

Many thanks,

Nick