Cranes Paper

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 02/26/00-09:39:19 AM Z

Hello again,

A while back I posted a message (Actually twice) about some trouble with
Cranes Platinotype - no easy answers were forthcoming. After digging around
in my archives, I found that Cranes was available to talk about their
papers. I called and they asked me to send some samples of the paper in
question. I'm happy to report that they are sending me a box of paper to
replace the bad batch. I have included the response from them below - it
was a very pleasant experience.

Nick