Re: aerosol

From: John Deluca (jdeluca@adm.schoolofvisualarts.edu)
Date: 02/14/00-12:10:33 PM Z

I can't remember the manufacturer, but there is a product on the market that is
a glass jar with an aerosol spray cartridge on the top. The cartridge has a
pickup tube for liquids that extends into the materials jar. I know that Pear
Paint carries this product, but I think most art supply stores and paint stores
may have it.