Heavy base fog developing Tri-X in Rodinal

Vamaza@aol.com
Date: 02/09/00-08:30:01 PM Z

The other day I decided to use Agfa Rodinal (the first time in years) to
process roll film Tri-X. To my surprise there was a great deal of film base
fog. The problem was the developer, as I processed two seperate batches of
film at differerent dilutions which resulted in two different base fog
densities. My experience with Rodinal is limited, but I never experienced
this problem in the past. I would like to continue using Rodinal, especially
for processing enlarged negatives, as it is convenient to mix from a
concentrate.

Any sugggestions?

Vasilios Zatse
vamaza@aol.com