Re: PVA = GUM????

From: Campos & Davis Photos (photos@campos-davis.co.uk)
Date: 02/05/00-11:02:38 AM Z

It is available in most stationery departments. It is used as the sort
of glue you would put on the flap of an envelope to seal it down.
I don't think it is available in the USA.
Peter Fredrick invented the Fototempra Fredrick type because when he
was teaching in USA he couldn't obtain Gloy and dashed out and bought
some eggs just before the workshop started!!!

Campos & Davis Photos
6 Cranbourne Road
London N10 2BT - UK
Tel: + 44 181 883 8638