Happenings, new products, etc.

From: Richard Sullivan (richard@bostick-sullivan.com)
Date: 04/21/00-02:15:07 PM Z

I've been pretty busy as of late. Melody and I have been organizing the
PhotoArts Santa Fe 2001 which is looking like it might be a pretty good
affair. Most of the organizations in town will be participating.

Among them:
The Marion Center at the College of Santa Fe
The Museum of New Mexico
Santa Fe Photography Workshops
Thge Visual Arts Center
Bostick & Sullivan with APIS 2001
A slew of galleries and alternative spaces.
A Bromoil Workshop
The Mammoth Camera Workshop -- Tillman Crane
and lots more.

I also got inspired by the discussion on the List a while back on the topic
of point source versus fluorescent tube exposure systems. So.... Gordon
Mark, maker of the Hobo 8x10 point-and-shoot camera, and another long time
platinum printer, and I have teamed up again and developed a 400 watt and a
1000 watt metal halide exposure system. We are both impressed with both the
speed and image quality we get with metal halide. We have also designed the
system to run very cool and remove any heat build-up on the print and print
frame which we believe is detrimental to many alt-photo printing processes.
You will not find this kind of cooling on the more expensive commercial units.

You can see more about them at:

www.bostick-sullivan.com

Also keep your eyes peeled as a major photo magazine is scheduled to
contain a review of the Hobo.

I am also involved in a major overhaul of our online ordering system. Whew!

Sorry to bug everyone with this little bit of spam but I thought you might
be interested.

Cheers.

--Dick Sullivan

Note address change!