New Member - Introducing

From: Charles Dias (charlesbronsondias@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/17/00-01:31:23 PM Z

  Hi,

  My name is Charles, 28 y.o. and I live in Brazil. I´m an amateur
photographer (I started studing photo in november 1997) and since two months
ago I have my own dark room.
  Now I can make my own prints with the quality I like, I´m researching
about alternative printing methods and I found this newsgroup. I hope I can
learn many thinks with you and contribute with my knowledge.

  Glad to meet all you,

  Charles