Re: Potassium Oxalate vs. Ammonium Citrate vs. Sodium Citrate vs.Potassium Citrate

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/12/00-09:28:40 PM Z

Don Bryant wrote:
> ...several different Pt/Pd developers...
> Is there any advantage of using one developer over another? ...

I have found Potassium Oxalate to produce a print with more depth and
substance than Ammonium Citrate. The Ammonium Citrate can produce a
more neutral color. To get the color and keep the depth an substance I
have mixed them 50/50. Shake the mix before using as they will tend to
separate.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/