RE: Kodak Azo Paper Question

Kerik717@aol.com
Date: 04/05/00-01:50:48 PM Z

Larry,

Azo and amidol are a very nice combination. Not just for nostalgia, but for beautiful, rich prints. However, I found that I could get very similar results with Ansco 130 home brew. I did careful, side-by-side tests with the same negative. The prints were close enough to being identical, that I switched from Amidol to Ansco 130. Amidol has a very short tray life and a short shelf life, for that matter. Plus it's kind of pricey and there are some health concerns with it.

Kerik Kouklis
www.Kerik.com