Traveling Portfolio C - Confirmation

FotoDave@aol.com
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 01:09:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I apologize for having to bother the whole list. The reason I am sending
it to all is because I need to verify that I did not miss any contributors.
After this, all discussion will be done in the internal list for traveling
portfolio.

If you have told me that you would contribute in the coming traveling
portfolio, you should have received the mailing address to send your print. I
emailed the address this morning. If you do not receive it, I must have
missed you. Please contact me again (OFF LIST).

Please also subscribe to the mailing list for traveling portfolio as future
news as well as discussions, critiques, etc. will be done there. That way we
won't crowd people's mailbox with mails that they are not interested in. The
instruction for subscription to that mailing list is in the rules, which you
can find under

http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/TravelPortfolio/index.html

Thanks and looking forward to seeing your prints!

Dave S