Re: Pyro density

From: FotoDave@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 01:09:49 /etc/localtime

dsbryant@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Thanks Dave. Then status A are for reversal films?

Hi Don,

Yes, A is for reversal films. I have always used M for UV printing, but after
you mentioned status A, I got curious and checked the difference. The blue
densities from the two statuses read about the same, so I guess for UV
printing it doesn't really matter which one one uses. The red and green
densities are different from status M to status A, but the numbers are close
enough, so I guess for approximation both should probably work.

Dave Soemarko

=== See Soemarko's Direct Carbon (alternative) process at
=== http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/SDC/SdcIndex.html