Re: Glass for UV exposure frames?

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 13:57:21 /etc/localtime

Michael, I have never tried to buy this glass on the net. Call your local glass shops that
provide full service and ask if they handle PP&G Starphire. You may need to call around a
bit. When I was in New Mexico none of the local dealers would order it for me, but I was
able to buy it from distributors in Texas. I was looking for a new piece last year here in
Dallas, and only a couple of the shops knew what it was and had it on hand. It is always
best to inspect the glass for flaws before you buy. Most people don't understand that it
needs to be free of all imperfections, they are used to looking at it from several feet
away.

good luck

EJ Neilsen

--