Re: [Fwd: Wet & Dry Exposure]

Carl Weese (cjweese@wtco.net)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 10:32:44 -0400

David,

< Dick/Carl have chosen to use a name for commercial reasons (?).

Just a boring clarification: Dick chose the name for his variation on
the original Pizzighelli process before I became involved in research
into the method. More to the point I don't have any commercial interest
involving Ziatype. I have no financial connection to B&S -- or any other
retailer or manufacturer for that matter. Dick and I co-authored a book
on platinum printing, but have no business connection other than that
collaboration.

I have to point this out because while wearing my Contributing Editor
hat at _PHOTO Techniques_ it's important readers understand me to be an
objective reporter who won't favor a B&S over a Photographers Formulary,
or Lotus over Wisner, etc.

Sorry for the over-serious response to your tongue-in-cheek posting. Now
I'm headed for the darkroom.

---Carl