Re: Darkroom design book

Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:04:19 -0600

Since you are coming in through the altphoto listserve group I would
suspect that your needs will probably not be very well met by most darkroom
design books. Just keep in mind for film etc, they will be ok, but consider
contact printing, light banks, etc are alien to most photographers.

--Dick

At 12:11 PM 7/13/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>Does anyone know of a book they would recommend on the design and
>construction of a permanent home darkroom? There are quite a few books out
>there on this subject. Some must be better than others.
>Thanks.
>
>John Erbes
>Milwaukee, WI

505-474-0890 FAX 505-474-2857