Re: Mortensen Texture

Darryl Baird (dbaird@flint.umich.edu)
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 09:00:03 -0500

Sam Wang wrote:

> Secondly, I would recommend making your own texture screens - it's
> easy. And cheap. And it reflects you, not somebody else.
>
> Thirdly, Andromeda #3 is a Photoshop plug-in, with a huge collection
> of filters, more than you will ever need, if you want to do it
> digitally.

The Andromeda collection of screens is also customizable by resolution, noise
level, and density (width of line). I have an older version of the software that
I've experimented with, I rather liked some of the mezzotints and the cross-hatch,
but it (like everything worthy of personal expression) requires some extensive
R&D.

later

--
Darryl Baird