Gold toner question

Andy Buck (buckwiet@yahoo.com)
Mon, 17 May 1999 10:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

I know this question is a somewhat non-alt, off list
topic, but I can't seem to get any response anywhere
else. So, if you have an answer, please send it off
list.

I am trying to use Photo-Formulary's Nelson's Gold
toner to tone silver prints (even a FotoSpeed rep said
it's the best). I've tried twice to mix it, failing
both times. The second time sort of worked in the
mixing, but didn't tone.

So, if there's anyone in the Northeast, reasonably
close to Hartford CT who is successful at mixing it
and would be willing to mix up a batch, for a fee of
course, let me know and I'll come get it!!!

All comments as to it's value are welcome and
requested!

Thanks,
Andy
buckwiet@yahoo.com