Re: Too much equipment

Michael Keller (keller@wvinter.net)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:01:10 -0400

Now this is a good point to mention: you don't HAVE to do anything. You don't
have to ditch your good old stuff for new stuff, unless perhaps you're a
working pro that needs to have good, working gear that you can depend on. To a
professional, time is money, and spending some extra time futzing with
movements on a rickety field camera might convince one that a Sinar is a good
buy. But if you get the images you like with the gear you've got, don't worry,
be happy!

But don't buy that 620 format camera.<g>