Alan Bradford

Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:41:11 -0600 (CST)

Hi again:

I think I should point out that Alan Bradford did not intentionally send a
virus to the alt-photo-process mailing list. His system was infected with
the virus which runs in the background, and does not usually leave any
clues that it is doing anything. The virus was sent to the list because
the list's address was in his email programs address index.

He like 1000's of others is a victim of a well thought out computer virus,
that was took advantage of commonly used applications.

Gord

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2