Re: Richard Henry's Controls in B&W Photography

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:20 +0000 (GMT)

> I have been using an automatic Jobo processor now since 1993 and it is
> wonderful in that it is *totally* consistent. I use the plastic reels
> for
> small and medium format film and the expert drums for sheet film. The
> initial investment is high but the results are totally consistent and
> are
> always first-rate.

I'd second that - and know many other photographers who use them and would
agree.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows and elsewhere:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s
Family Pictures, German Indications, London demonstrations &
The Buildings of London etc: http://www.spelthorne.ac.uk/pm/