Re: mylar & jobos AND OLD WAYS

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:38:55 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Sandy King wrote:

> If I could shoot and process 40-75 11X14 or larger perfect negatives in an
> afternoon I too would be disinclined from looking at other alternatives!
> Sounds like whatever your working procedures are they must be perfect, at
> least in terms of productivity and efficiency.

Sandy, you really don't believe that, do you? I mean look at the name,
"Alt" or the "*alt* photo list !! Come on !

I confess, it's really me with an assumed name, trying to make everyone
feel inadequate. (OK, that's not true, either, but you knew that.)

Patrick, would you care to give a few clues? What 14 by 17 film are you
using? This is in the studio, right? Not -- gulp -- in the field...!

Judy