RE: mylar & jobos AND OLD WAYS

Ken Sinclair (photo1@telusplanet.net)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 20:28:02 -0600

Bob,

I still use both hard rubber half gallon tanks and trays.... but it all
depends on the number of sheets I have to process. However, for IR sheet or
any PMK processing I will use trys.

I made myself some PVC developing tubes not too long ago, but have found
that it is just as easy to use the old "tried and true".

If I had the funds, as well as the "need" I'd invest in a Wing-Lynch
rather than a Jobo. My experiences with the W-L for C-41, E-6 and a number
of B/W developers over a 10 year period leaves no doubt in my mind.

Ken

>With all the talk about Jobo, I am curious as to who here uses conventional
>trays for processing sheet film, or the tried and true Hard Rubber Deep
>Tanks, a rack and hangers.
>
>RM

[||/\/\/\/\/\/\|| Ken Sinclair RBP,FBPA
[|| ||-| Applied Photographic Services