Re: the shape of alt photography & the list & the movie pecker

Michael Keller (keller@wvinter.net)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 18:18:18 -0500

No, we say that it's good netiquette to edit excessive quoting of ANY message.
It's especially absurd to quote the entire text of a message that one finds
objectionable to start with.

Yes, list minders, what about excessive quoting?