Re: X Ray films & Dektol or Polymax T Developers

Dan Koons (dkoons@pld.com)
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:45:36 -0600

        One thing to consider regarding x ray film development is you could use a
red light and develop by inspection,regular xray processors run at
86degrees. Some xray film is double emulsion and may not be as sharp. I
have some expired film that I just might try! dan koons

At 12:29 PM 2/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>> kind of X Ray Film - Dental, Medical and so on !
>> I'm in the mood of using these materials as regular B&W films in my
>> camera and see what happens!
>
>This is where you need to experiment a bit. x-ray film has one specific
>application and is designed to be exposed by radiation and processed in a
>specific developer. Try it and keep accurate records.
>
>RM

Dan Koons
E-Mail: dkoons@pld.com