Re: Anybody looking for a shared studio in the Bay Area?

kl (isabella32@earthlink.net)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:45:21 -0800

Hello,

  I might be interested in the studio space. I am a student at the San
Francisco Art Institute (Jack Fulton knows me well) and need some space.
How much would the rent be? I am a student and on somewhat of a limited
budget. Let me know. Thanks.

regards,

William Linne