Re: Real Alternative Developing Agents

Jonathan C Hall (platinumprint@mediaone.net)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 20:41:17 -0800

One day none of this will exist anymore for we shall try to destroy
ourselves completely in something someone once dubbed MAD. Their shall be
tremendous earthquakes and the storms will not subside but increase as the
ring of fire increases in power. The volcanoes shall only multiply until
man is at the mercy of the elements. Their is an answer however but most
men will scoff as it entails love and who on earth needs that right now as
we all think of ourselves as having an immense amount of knowledge and our
egos have led us to trip over our feet and plunge into a darkness like no
other. "We do not need God! We do not need God!" We only need our
technology wich is the equivalent of the tower of babel. The scoffers
shall arise in legion and those that hold on to such beliefs shall be
slaughtered for "the good of all"

One day their shall be no more tears no more suffering only peace in a
world without end.