Re: IR film

Marc Ullom (mullom@andrews.edu)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:23:39 -0500

Kodak High Speed infrared film only records the infrared wavelengths of
light, not heat as many assume. plants containing chlorophyll reflect large
amounts of this particular 'radiation' and therefore appear bright on film,
but heat isn't recorded on this particular film. There may be other
specialty film that I am not familiar with. Good luck.

Marc Ullom
Instructor-Photographic Imaging
Technology Education Dept.
Andrews University