Re: Digital reply

Michael Keller (keller@wvinter.net)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:59:21 -0500

It depends partly on the end product desired. If your final intended result is
a 133line screen color page in Vanity Fair, then a high end digital system may
be good enough. If you want 16x20 photographic prints, then no. Again, the best
tool for the job. The AP photographers apparently love, and can make proper use
of, their digital SLRs.