R-3000 Color Correction

Po (cooper@wvinter.net)
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:21:01 -0500

I have been trying to print some slides using the R-3000 process with
Kodak's RadianceIII papers. I began by using the suggested filtration
of 20C and 10M which gave overly yellow prints. I corrected the problem
with equal amounts of magenta and cyan. Then I noticed that the greys
from a slide of the Macbeth Color Checker were coming out green. I
tried adding more magenta filtration, however this only added a magenta
color to the whites while the green color remained. At the same time,
both shades of purple were printing a neutral grey. I made a fresh
batch of chemicals and the paper has been kept refrigerated yet the
problem persists. Any ideas?