Re: APIS Ideas

Art Chakalis (achakali@freenet.columbus.oh.us)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 08:47:17 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, Wm. Clark wrote:

> How can the benefits of APIS be passed-along to those who can't be
> there? Audio (or video) recordings of sessions, perhaps? (Typing
> transcripts from a recording is like being bit to death by a duck!)
> Outlines or summaries from presenters, perhaps? Color photos of prints
> shown? (Yes, I agree this does not do them justice...)

Bill,

The 96 APIS in Paris was video taped and copies sold last year. The
entire 97 APIS was tape recorded by Les McLean but I believe he has been
to busy to do anything with the tapes . . . Terry King may have an update
on this though.

I guess I would prefer the proceedings as either video or a book.

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA