Re:Lith film for enlarged negatives

Wayde Allen (allen@boulder.nist.gov)
Thu, 07 Aug 1997 10:49:42 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Maxim M. Muir wrote:

> Why yes it is more or less<g>. For 1+10 dilution, dilute the split stock
> 1 part A, 1 part B, and 8 parts water. Didn't know anyone was using my
> example formula<g>

Yep, been using it for at least a year now. I order 4 liter kits from Art
Craft Chemicals. It is kind of nice having a "more or less" Dektol
equivalent that can be mixed up as two stock solutions, and will keep for
many months without going bad. I just mix enough of solution A, B, and
water to give me the quantity and dilution I need for each session. This
is very handy in my opinion.

Thanks by the way!!!!

- Wayde Allen
(wallen@boulder.nist.gov)