Re: Mordancage

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 09:29 +0000

Jon

I can't give you the information you ask for but I can tell you that this
process - more often known in English speaking circles as a variant of etch
bleaching - has been discussed on at least two occasions on this list in the
last six months or so.

You may well find all you need to know in the archive.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows, Dragonfire and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures & Gay Pride: http://www.dragonfire.net/~gallery/
and: http://www.speltlib.demon.co.uk/

alt-photo-process-1@usask.ca