[alt-photo] Re: Karl P. Koenig

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Jan 20 15:14:40 GMT 2012

Agreed, Paul.

A very nice man with the ability to share and not a lot of ego stuck with it.

This is bumming me out, seeing another of us altees now deceased. I did not know he was sick. I don't remember him being that old, either, when I met him at APIS some years ago.

I have always wanted to try his gumoil process, it is very evocative. Never have.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com