[alt-photo] Re: Question for Platinum/Palladium printers

Denny dspector at charter.net
Sat Dec 31 00:55:44 GMT 2011

Thanks, I took a quick look but I think this test is really for soluble
iron, which I assume would wash out in normal processing. In the first link,
I think Photo Engineer has it right when he says  "These tests will work for
soluble Iron salts, but there is no good test for insoluble iron salts.
Fortunately for us, they are either inactive or show up as a visible brown
stain."